[Nfb-web] Creating forms on our web site

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:03:42 UTC 2016

Hi James,

I have not found any completely accessible plug-ins for creating forms, so I created my own plug-in for the convention registration forms used by our affiliate in Pennsylvania.

If you have any experience with PHP, HTML, and MySQL, I can work with you (for free) to create what you need.

You can contact me off-list, if you find no other solutions:
Joe.drenth at gmail.com

Best regards,
Joe Drenth

Sent from my iPhone