[Nfb-web] attaching media files with WordPress

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 23:34:32 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

After I attach a media file to the NFBNJ website, and view it, I run into
the following. It opens another page to then download a file. I am currently
using the Author theme on WordPress 4.6.1. What settings do I need to set in
order for when someone clicks on a media file, such as an issue of The
Sounding Board, it will go directly to the download window? Any suggestions
will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale