[Nfb-web] attaching media files with WordPress

Cathy Schroeder cathy at sks.com
Tue Oct 4 20:29:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

I find that it is hard to deal with media after it is uploaded into
WordPress. The screen to access it is not very accessible. I do the
following when I want to upload something and then access it in a page or
Post:

Edit the page or post you want the upload on.

Select the button to insert media.

Browse to the desired file by selecting the Brows button and then click on
it to upload it.

This should upload it.

Then you will find a button that says Insert Into Post or Page.

Click that and it will insert a link to the uploaded media into your post or
page.

I then go and edit the HTML that was inserted to my liking.

I know there many ways to get this done but this is what works for me.