[Nfb-web] Assistance needed

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:02:00 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

I received a note from NFBNJ secretary Alice Eaddy stating that someone
noticed that our site isn't ranked on the first page of Google due to not
having PPC keywords. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve
this? I would prefer using free options first before looking into paid
options. The NFBNJ site is powered by WordPress if that helps any.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale