[Nfb-web] Building an eCommerce WordPress website

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 22:10:35 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

I recently got contacted by a prospective client. He currently has a
cleaning company and a website that isn't maintained on WordPress. He would
like me to convert the site to WordPress using an eCommerce design since he
wants visitors to be able to purchase products directly from his site. In
addition he wants to be able to generate invoices and receipts in accessible
formats. Does anyone have suggestions for a possible eCommerce theme that is
free, along with a plugin that can generate invoices and receipts? Does
anyone know of an accessible eCommerce WordPress plugin that will allow
customers to make online sales? Please let me know when you get a moment.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale