[Nfb-web] Creating additional entry button for a form

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 18:27:06 UTC 2017

What I am trying to do is have a registration form set up so that one individual can submit the same form for multiple individuals for one submission.

For example, I am submitting a form and want to add a family member so that we are registered at the same time (similar to how it is done for the national convention registration form.

I am trying to do this research in advance of purchasing the Gravity Form license for NJ since the first form we will be creating will be for this year’s state convention.