[Nfb-web] Drupal structure/content type question

Rachel Olivero rachel at olivero.us
Sat Dec 23 15:21:42 UTC 2017

Tanya,

It's possible a content type that was already packaged with your install has
the same name. Two things you can try:

1.	On the field list screen, take a look at the dropdown to add an
existing field. See if there is a field there with the same name. If so, you
may be able to simply use it and not have to create another field.
2.	Prepend the name of your content type to the machine name of the
field. By default, the machine name will be your field's label with the
spaces replaced with underscores. You can change it on the add field screen
though.

Regards,
Rachel