[Nfb-web] MABGA Site Videos

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 9 03:23:55 UTC 2017

Good evening everyone,

                I just visited the Mid Atlantic Blind Golf Association
Website and tried the promo video. The link took me to a page on You Tube.
The video began playing at once. I did not have to wait for it to download
before it started playing. It sounds more to me like a connection issue than
a matter of downloading or streaming the video. We plan to hear them all.
I've spoken to the Sports and Recreation Division about doing more to
promote the sport of golf among the blind. Keep up the great work on the
MABGA Website.

Peter Donahue