[Nfb-web] looking for a webmaster

Tim Swan timrswan23 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 22:06:54 UTC 2017

Hello all,
I am launching a new business and am looking for a webmaster to
design, maintain and run the website for me.
We are providing food catering in the Denver area, although I do not
insist my webmaster is local.

What I need:
1) A website that is able to be updated with pictures of our menu
offerings and the menu itself.
2) A blog where I can post to be able to attract visitors and share
recipes, etc.
3) A streaming service.

If you, or someone you know is able to handle this, please let me
know. I would like to lay out a plan, milestones and discuss
compensation.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!