[Nfb-web] Question - issue with website URL in email messages

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 13:01:27 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

In the past when I listed my company website URL in an email message, it
would be sent to individuals with no problem. Then the individual would be
able to reply or forward that message with no problem.

Recently, when someone is replying or forwarding an email with the URL, they
are having difficulty. Is there a way for me to see if the URL is either
corrupted or encrypted? If so, how can I check and then resolve it?

The URL is mackeyenterprisesllc.com and it is hosted on GoDaddy. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale