[Nfb-web] FW: Recommendations for accessible, responsive WordPress themes

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri May 5 14:30:22 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Sutton [mailto:jsuttondc at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 6:44 PM
To: Sean Murphy (seanmmur) <seanmmur at cisco.com>; w3c-wai-ig at w3.org
Subject: Re: Recommendations for accessible, responsive WordPress themes

WAI list:

I imagine Sean means the WordPress themes that are tagged as "accessibility ready." To locate them, please start here:

https://wordpress.org/themes/tags/accessibility-ready/

In addition, you may wish to contact/contribute to the working group for WordPress on accessibility. You may find that here:

http://make.wordpress.org/accessibility/

Finally, I don't have time to check how up-to-date this is, but I imagine the group knows. The link may be helpful as a starting point:

https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/functionality/accessibility/

Sean, sorry for the duplication; I sent this only to you, at first.

Best,
Jennifer