[Nfb-web] question about NFB web sites and Affiliates chapters

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:39:21 UTC 2017

Hello,
Sorry for the broad subject line but have an interesting question.
Yesterday, I was approached by some  people from the Detroit Michigan
chapter about having their own website apart from the NFB Michigan
one. First off, am I even aloud to do this? They are saying they want
their own site because they have a big chapter and have lots of
content that would make the website all  Detroit   related stuff. As
Michigan is trying to redo the  state  site, Detroit got the idea.
Being a new web master, I don’t know all of the rules and regulations
 regarding this manner so any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Taylor

--
Taylor