[Nfb-web] question about NFB web sites and Affiliates chapters

burggraaferik at gmail.com burggraaferik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:19:10 UTC 2017

Hi believe it is a good idea for each chapter to have their own section on the state website.  This is a great vehicle for connecting all the chapters within a state and sharing ideas.

A chapter having it’s own site doesn’t seem like a good idea because of time, expense, and content control issues, but chapters having a web presence in relation to their state affiliate is a great idea.

Best,

Erik

Sent from Mail for Windows 10