[Nfb-web] Announcement of new web design company

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 21:44:52 UTC 2017

Need a website fast? Want to be able to have the flexibility to do your business tasks? I can make your website for you. I specialize in HTML and WordPress. I will be happy to make a website for your business and I need more clients now. I'm just starting out, so I will have very flexable rates, and I have been doing this for a couple years. I have had a few clients, but I have not had any clients outside of friends and family. If you are interested please contact me. My website will be below.

contact:

tayarndt at gmail.com

web site:

https://taylorswebdesign.000webhostapp.com/