[Nfb-web] Announcement of new web design company

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Sep 4 22:30:28 UTC 2017

thoughts:
sample work makes it sound like I'm going to be seeing a huge portfolio
and there's literally nothing but one link.
about us is very vague, grammar spelling and other issues.
consider adding a contact form on contact.
your services links lead to places with broken titles and tags.

I wanted to give you this information because as a website design
company or just even doing this on the side, first impressions are very
important. If someone sees lots of spelling mistakes and broken pages,
they'll just go to the next person. Your site needs to be professional,
look great and convey all the information you need it to.
HTH,