[Nfb-web] Drupal Groups Accessibility: A11Y Talks - April 2018

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:29:39 UTC 2018

I’m very curious about this Umami project. One thing I despise in D8
is the change in the Admin Toolbar. D7’s toolbar did not use this
collapsible model, which I am sure is visually aesthetic, but for me,
it’s more a pain in the butt. If it weren’t for the fact D8 will make
it easier to upgrade to future Drupal versions, I would have long
since rolled back to D7.

Joe