[Nfb-web] [NFB-web] Request for a webmaster

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 00:47:35 UTC 2018

Way to go, Joe. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Web [mailto:nfb-web-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tanya
VanHouten via NFB-Web
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 2:07 PM
To: 'NFB Webmaster's List'
Cc: Tanya VanHouten
Subject: Re: [Nfb-web] [NFB-web] Request for a webmaster

OH, let me give you a virtual hug.
I have these files on my computer and I need someone to look over everything
to make sure it is optimized for our affiliate. Then, I have to figure out
how to get the information live.
My phone number is (501) 680-7007. I am not sure how to proceed, so please
advise, and thank you so much for your willingness to help me.
Tanya VanHouten
Arkansas NFB webmaster