[Nfb-web] Recording of the Webmasters Committee meeting

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 21 16:07:41 UTC 2018

Fantastic. I thank you.

From: Drenth, Joe [mailto:Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 9:37 PM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Subject: Recording of the Webmasters Committee meeting

Hi Gary,

I had time to work with my recording of the NFB Webmasters Committee meeting
at National Convention today, so I trimmed it up and saved it as an MP3
file. You can download or listen to it using the following link:

http://nfbp.org/wp-content/uploads/2018_NFB_Webmasters_Committee_Meeting.mp3

Please feel free to distribute this to others, if you so desire, and please
let me know if you have any problems accessing it.

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph Drenth
Senior R&D Software Engineer

JBT Corporation  |  Automated Systems

400 Highpoint Drive
Chalfont, PA  18914, USA

E:  <mailto:joe.drenth at jbtc.com> joe.drenth at jbtc.com  P: 215 822 4457

 <http://www.jbtc-agv.com/> www.jbtc-agv.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This communication (and/or the documents accompanying it)
may contain confidential information belonging to the sender or intended
recipient. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone to arrange for the return of the documents
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. JBT Corporation
e-mail.