[Nfb-web] Soliciting suggestions for our agenda

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 22 16:24:44 UTC 2018

We do have sites using both Drupal and WordPress.  There is probably SQL down underneath everything!

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook