[Nfb-web] [NFB-web] [NFB-web] Affiliate President Email

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 26 15:38:16 UTC 2018

I would have to look at your sight -- can do tonight.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook

Ok. Thanks.  I thought we did that once, but perhaps it is worth another look-see.