[Nfb-web] Installing Civicrm module

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 23:47:10 UTC 2019

Greetings to all,

I have uploaded the Civicrm module to the NFB Deaf-Blind Division's website
(www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org> ). When I try to run
the installation script
(https://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/install/index.php),
nothing happens. What am I missing? Let me know when you get a moment. I
will greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
609-680-8488
Email: webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division
of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want