[Nfb-web] looking for NFB web site security patch and online registration guidance

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Thu Apr 18 01:24:22 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I was just appointed as chairman of my NFB state affiliate web site and
technology committee.
We run a drupel web site.
I am new to drupel server administration. I know there are some security
patches to apply, but I cannot figure out how or what I need to do to apply
them without destroying the site and making it not functional.
Any help and guidance would be appreciated.

Secondly I welcome any suggestions on how to setup online registration for
our state convention.
I recognize it will be a huge learning curve for me, but I am willing to
learn.

Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
LCB graduate, 2016