[NFB-Web] SSL

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:39:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

We're trying to integrate our Drupal 7 installation with Square. Of course
we need SSL before we can move forward. We found, and David reiterated, the
Auto SSL offered through CPanel, but we're running into a coding error we
can't work through with one of our Drupal files. We're now looking at Let's
Encrypt as a third party option to install an SSL certificate, but we don't
have the root login to complete that process. Can someone tell me how they
successfully installed SSL on their Drupal site? And, if you could give a
step-by-step guide, that would be phenomenal so that we can follow your
lead. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can send our way.

Best,

Joe