[NFB-Web] Terminology shift

darrell.shandrow at gmail.com darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 22:36:02 UTC 2020

Hello Everybody,

This is not ridiculous at all, and it is easy for us to change.

Instead of webmaster, we can talk about a web administrator or website
manager.

Instead of master and slave (for old IDE hardware, servers configured in
high-availability mode, etc.) we can use terms like primary and secondary.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Darrell