[NFB-Web] Our webmasters meeting on July 14

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 13 18:36:47 UTC 2020

As some of you know, my wife Debbie and I are recovering from Covid-19.
Because I have no idea how I will be feeling, I've asked Corbb O'Connor to
fill in as chairman. I hope to be in attendance, but I don't want anything
as important as the meeting to be contingent on how I feel.

John Berggren and Ross Kirschner have agreed to be available during the
meeting to answer questions that have come up during the last month or so.
Foremost among them have been security upgrades, assistance for affiliates
in streaming, and what training and assistance we may be able to give to
affiliates from our national office.

I look forward to one find meeting.

6:00 - 7:30 PM-WEB                     MASTERS MEETING

Zoom meeting ID: 997 3372 6484 <https://zoom.us/j/99733726484>

A meeting for all NFB affiliate and division webmasters to discuss the
importance of an informative, accessible, and visually attractive website.

Gary Wunder, Chair

Warmly,

Gary