[NFB-Web] Contact Database & Paypal Integration with Drupal

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:35:26 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

It was great catching the webmaster's meeting during convention and putting
voices to writers.

Are any of you guys using CRM platforms to manage membership information?
Our president would like a better means of collecting and tracking
membership details, and since we can't get direct access to the national
office Connections portal to CiviCRM, we thought we'd invest in our own. I'm
worried about two things: First, we're still going to have to share data
with the national office. Whatever solution we find needs to export what we
need to send up to Baltimore, and second, I'm worried about what happens at
the point we all flip over to the national office multisite installation.
I'm looking at a few Drupal-based options to keep things synchronized, but I
don't know if it would make better sense to go with a third party so that we
don't run the risk of damaging our database at the point we transition over
to the new installation. Also, I realize it might be a little while before
affiliates are ready to latch onto this multisite configuration.

Finally, can anyone make recommendations on the best way to build a
registration process with Paypal?

If you have any thoughts or recommendations, I would be appreciative.

Thank you kindly in advance,

Joe Orozco