[NFB-Web] Contact Database & Paypal Integration with Drupal

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 20:13:00 UTC 2020

Arthur, I think you meant Ubercart and PayPal. That is the set up that Arkansas is using as well for its registration forms for now.
I agree with Corbb, if we can get by with our hacked together solutions till the multi-site Drupal environment provided by the national office is available to migrate to, that is the best option at this time.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia, Arkansas, & Connecticut
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division
609-680-8488
Bmackey88 at gmail.com
www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make those dreams come true"
	-Vince Papale