[NFB-Web] Reminder: Lists and Sites Unavailable Tomorrow

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 23:16:07 UTC 2020

This is a reminder that the entire nfbnet.org infrastructure will be
unavailable tomorrow, Monday, June 29. We will be doing maintenance,
and it will take a while.

The outage will start at approximately 9:00 A.M. and will take
several hours at least.  There is a lot of data t9o move around.

All the lists hosted on nfbnet.org will be down as will the state,
chapter, and division web sites we host.

We appologize for the inconvenience, but this work is necessary to
keep all the sites up-to-date and secure.

David Andrews NFBNET Systems Administrator and List Owner

https://www.avg.com