[NFB-Web] Help with mailman?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue May 5 13:38:00 UTC 2020

Hello,
I highly doubt this is a mailman issue. Depending on where your server
is located, a lot of VPS subnets are simply considered spam because
they're so easy to spin up and spam from.
Your best bet would be to swap to something like groups.io as you
previously mentioned, or route all your email through mailchimp or
something similar (which can be done via forwarding through postfix).
There is a small fee for this, but it's minimal with not a lot of
traffic, and for me beats the alternative of not being able to manage. I
do this for a couple clients.

HTH,