[NFB-Web] My E-mail Problem!

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 23:09:11 UTC 2021

		Dear Colleagues:

As you can imagine, as the keeper of the lists, I get a lot of e-mail
in a day, up to 1000 messages. I deal with most of them immediately,
and save a few in my in-box for archival purposes, or because they
are longer term things.  Unfortunately, there was some kind of e-mail
disaster dealing with my in-box. I have lost seven months,
approximately, of e-mails I was holding. They are unrecoverable.

So if there is something you are waiting on me to do, from the past
seven months, please contact me so I can do what you need done.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

David Andrews, List Owner