[NFB-Web] Accessible SSH Client

Erik Burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:02:04 UTC 2021

Filezilla is probably the way most people are going these days.   That
would let you change permissions, upload, and download in a graphical user
interface.

If you really do want the command line, I suggest trying Windows powershell
as a starting point.  It should allow you to SSH directly in to a remote
machine. If it doesn't, look for putty.  I do most of my command line work
in a Linux environment these days, but up to a couple of years ago, this
was the preferred SSH command line for windows.   I don't believe it is
perfect out of the box though. You may have to do some clever machinations
to get it to work with jaws.

Best,

Erik