[NFB-Web] Seeking A Webmaster for NFB Seniors Division

Robert Newman rln48 at outlook.com
Sat Mar 20 17:55:23 UTC 2021

Fellow Webmasters
(Pardon if this is the second time you have seen this)

Yes, the NFB seniors division is needing someone to take over the webmaster's job for http://nfb.seniors.org

Presently I, Robert Leslie Newman am doing the job. I need to move on and take care of other interests and I do not want to leave without getting someone to step in and care for the seniors site.

The site is not extensive, nor complicated. It is written in simple html; I do it by hand, using notepad. Also, it does not require a whole lot of work; though I know a more experienced webmaster could definitely upgrade each of the sites various features. And of course, with the on going changes to NFB websites, it will eventually need someone to bring it up to that code, and standards.

Note: As a webmaster, I am a volunteer. Though the Seniors division would be willing to pay; with a hope to find another volunteer, or if not, then someone that can be affordable.

If you would like to talk to me about the site, and job, I can be reached via:

Email- rln48 at outlook.com<mailto:rln48 at outlook.com>
Phone- 402-660-1743

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
NFBN Senior Division, President
NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President
NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary