[NFB-Web] Nebraska Commission for the Blind, Friends of the Commission - looking for a webmaster (Drupal)RE: Question - non-NFB website migration to Drupal

Robert Newman rln48 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 7 16:47:35 UTC 2022

Greetings Fellow Webmasters
RE: The Friends of the Commission, a 504-C nonprofit, supporting the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired is in need of a webmaster.

I, Robert Leslie Newman am presently the webmaster for http://friendsofncbvi.org
We are looking for someone to take over the duties of webmaster. The site is written via Drupal. This would be a paid position.

Right now, the site is experiencing some difficulties with recent software updates; the volunteer who we had tending to the site, was not able to remedy these errors. I believe what is happening could easily be fixed. And once that is straightened out, the site is needing some updating of recent events; put up some pictures and text; with a bit more coming. In general, annually, there will not be a lot.

Note: We are presently engaged in a serious effort to find grants to help the Commission to expand their services to youth, adults not having a vocational goal, and to blind seniors. Having a great web presence is important in this process. For blind kids programs last year, we were successful in bringing in $71,500.00, and really need to be the best we can be, showing off who we, and the Commission are.

To learn more about the commission of whom we exist to support, follow the below link and be taken to the official website for the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
http://ncbvi.nebraska.gov

If you are interested in joining this team, wanting to learn more, please call me at 402-660-1743

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
NCBVI Friends of the Commission, President
robertleslienewman at gmail.com<mailto:robertleslienewman at gmail.com>