[NFB-Web] Question - non-NFB website migration to Drupal

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:24:46 UTC 2022

That's a fair point. We're using Drupal Commerce on our affiliate
site, but considering the original post suggesting the client is not
very tech savvy, we should consider writing a how-to on how to set it
up. Drupal Commerce, in my opinion, is more of a pain in the butt to
get off the ground.--Joe

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/