[NFB-Web] Question - non-NFB website migration to Drupal

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:46:58 UTC 2022

Once installed, it's not bad. It takes some getting used to, but
that's the nature of such payment processors. It's the installation
that, for me at least, proved a little cumbersome. For someone more
tech savvy, it won't be difficult. Mind you, Virginia is using Square,
and this added an extra layer of work, because although usable, it is
not as accessible as PayPal on the back end.

Joe