[NFB-Web] Question - non-NFB website migration to Drupal

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:39:42 UTC 2022

Arthur will be a better contact on this; however, my own opinion is
that you leave CiviCRM out of it, if you can help it. Using CiviCRM to
collect payments is like firing a canon at an ant, and the hassle of
installation and management doesn't seem like a good return on your
time as a volunteer. After migration, use the PayPal module Arthur has
previously mentioned for a more seamless experience, minus the
headache.--Joe

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/