[NFB-Web] third Party Email Services

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 04:17:02 UTC 2022

I've used G Suite, or is it Google Workplace now? At any rate, I've found it
great. I use the same login process for Gmail. The only difference is I use
my personal domain information to log in. I know Google knows a lot more
about me than I know about myself, but then so does every other company.

Hope that helps!

Joe

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission