[Nfb_of_georgia] Fw: Internship Opportunity

kaye zimpher kayezimpher at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 14 02:52:45 UTC 2008

Message
----- Original Message -----
From: Don & Joyce Williamson
To: Williams Thelma S ; Arietta Woods ; Arietta Woods ; Arietta Woods (Business Fax) ; Bishop Jim B ; Bray, Patricia ; Charles McElroy ; cynthia kitchens ; Davis Lajuana F - CS ; Donaho Bowman L ; Figueroa Ted ; Foster Rene ; Gary Van Dorn ; Goodwin Glenda L ; 'JESSE MORRIS' ; John Denning ; Jones Felton ; kaye zimpher ; kenosullivan at cox.net ; kim carmichael ; leonard stinson ; Linda Adams ; Lurati Vincent P ; Molly Marsonick ; Munoz Israel ; Paul Hunt ; Schoonmaker Neil T ; Scott Weaver ; Stevens Vicki M ; Taggart Art J ; tammy denning ; tom carroll ; tom carroll ; tracy george
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:10 AM
Subject: Internship Opportunity

I don't have the list serve address on my home computer, so please forgive my sending this to you individually. I'll add email address so this won't happen in the future. - Joyce

FYI:

Applicants for the HSC Foundation Internship Program are currently being
sought. HSC Interns will enjoy close working relationships with
experienced theater and museum professionals, hands-on training, and the
opportunity to be a part of some of the Washington D.C. area's busiest
and most artistically diverse museums, theaters, and performing arts
centers.
Internship placements will be between 10 and 40 hours per week for a
minimum of 8 weeks at a theater or museum in the Washington, D.C. area.
All HSC Interns will receive a stipend. Qualified applicants will be
between the ages of 18 and 25; have a documented disability or chronic
illness; and demonstrate an interest in the arts. We are particularly
interested in identifying college students who meet this criteria and
who are interested in working in theaters or museums. For information
about current internship placement opportunities, please contact the
Kennedy Center's Accessibility Program at 202-416-8727 (voice) or
access at kennedy-center.org<mailto:access at kennedy-center.org>.

Betty Siegel
The Kennedy Center
Washington, D.C.