[Nfb_of_georgia] braille readers are leaders conntest... again!!

S. Nicole Campbell nicolesept30 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 04:28:54 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!!
Are you registered for the braille readers are leaders contest, yet?
if so, awesome for you!!!! if not, it's not too late.
You won't get the bral t-shirt, which will be the hottest shirt of the
fall/winter season, but you can still participate.
go to www.nfb.org/bral for more info.

If you are registered, and want to participate in the up-coming read-a-thon,
give me a call at the number at the end of this message.
Thanks,

S. Nicole Campbell

Show me, I will forget.  Teach me I may remember.  Involve me, I will
understand.

Phone: 678-561-7764
windows live(and email)
nicolesept30 at gmail.com