[Nfb_of_georgia] Third Thursday Teleconference

Anil Lewis NFBGA alewis at nfbga.org
Tue Sep 8 02:25:56 UTC 2009

At Large Membership Teleconference

Our Third Thursday Teleconference

In an effort to increase the participation of our at large members, and as a
part of our membership recruiting efforts, the National Federation of the
Blind of Georgia will be conducting At Large Membership Teleconferences each
third Thursday of the month.  The calls will take place from 8:00PM until
9:30PM.

This Thursday, along with conducting regular affiliate business, we will be
discussing the NFBGA State convention and other meet the blind month
activities.  The following is the agenda:

Agenda

Welcome
Moment of Silence
NFB Pledge

Presidential Release

Committee Assignments and Delegation of Responsibilities

Updates:
NewsLine
GEMS
Rehabilitation Training
BETA Project
Affiliate Fund Raising

Events:
NFBGA Leadership Seminar
State Convention
BTWC Appreciation Banquet
Washington Seminar
Georgia Seminar
National Convention

Announcements & General Discussion
Adjourn

If you would like to participate, please call 404-371-1000, or 866-316-3242,
and leave a message with your name and telephone number.

Mr. Anil Lewis, President
National Federation of the Blind of Georgia, Inc.
"Everyday People Living Life Every Day"

315 West Ponce de Leon Avenue
Suite 1020
Decatur, Georgia 30030