[Nfb_of_georgia] GABS Food Drive

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox at nabslink.org
Wed Jan 6 17:20:45 UTC 2010

Greetings,
	On Monday, January 18th, the Georgia Association of Blind Students
will host its first volunteer project to raise food to help the
Atlanta Community Food Bank. Our goal is to collect enough non-
perishable food items to fill two barrels.  In order to accomplish
this goal, we need your help!
On January 12th, 2010, GABS will be passing out flyers to businesses
and organizations around the Decatur community in order to gain
participation and raise awareness of the food drive. This activity
will take place from 9:00 AM to12:00 PM. The actual food drive will
take place on Martin Luther King Day, January 18th, 2010, from 9:00 AM
to 4:00 PM. The food drive will be held on the first floor of the
Wachovia Building at:
315 West Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur GA, 30030

If you want to participate in the event on the 12th or on the 18th,
please contact me no later than January 11th, 2010.
Help us help the community, come out and serve!  I hope to see you soon.

Lakeisha Holmes
Director of Volunteer Services
Email: lakeisha.renee at gmail.com
Office: (404) 371-1000 ext. 32