[Nfb_of_georgia] Fw: LOCAL DEAL: $69 -- Justin's 4-Course Dinner for 2 incl. Wine, Reg. $120

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Thu Feb 10 21:31:27 UTC 2011

On behalf of our clients in Atlanta, we have negotiated
this Peachtree Travel Local Deal:

$69 -- JUSTIN'S 4-COURSE DINNER FOR 2 INCL. WINE, REG. $120
Source: Justin's Restaurant

Rub shoulders with celebs at Justin's Restaurant in Atlanta,
owned by Sean "P. Diddy" Combs and frequented by film,
sports and music moguls.

For $69, two can enjoy a four-course dinner with wine. The
upscale southern and Caribbean fare is inspired by Diddy's
grandmother's home cooking. Normally this meal would cost as
much as $120.

Select from a special prix fixe menu that includes southern
favorites like fried green tomatoes, and entrees such as
filet of beef with scalloped potatoes and duck breast in
sweet burgundy sauce with asparagus.

Pair the meal with a glass of red or white wine each, and
finish off with red velvet or rich chocolate layer cake.

Important:
forward to friends!
*Buy the voucher before 8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 17.
*The voucher can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 18,
through July 31, 2011.

For more on the deal from Justin's Restaurant, call 888-389-2723.

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly

appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723

(fax) 888-563-4698

Reservations at peachtreetravel.net