[Nfb_of_georgia] 2011 Convention of the National Federation of the Blind

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Wed Jan 5 20:59:39 UTC 2011

 Orlando, FL from July 3-8, 2011
      Rosen Shingle Creek Resort
It is time again to make your reservations for the Annual Convention of the National Federation of the Blind, which this year will be held in Orlando, Florida at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, from July 3-8, 2011

For the 2011 convention they are singles and doubles, $63; and for triples and quads, $67. In addition to the room rates there will be a tax, which at present is 12.5 percent. No charge will be made for children under seventeen in the room with parents as long as no extra bed is requested. Please note that the hotel is a no-smoking facility.

To make reservations for the hotel stay please call the hotel directly at (866) 996-6338 for more information on the convention please go to the link January 2011 Edition of the Braille Monitor

I cannot make you the reservations for the hotel, but if you need airfare, shuttle service, and maybe while you are down in Orlando, do a cruise, stay at Walt Disney World or Universal Studios, or even the Kennedy Space Center.  Please let me know and I will make the reservations for you.

Also, please remember this is a black out time of the year for the airlines since it is July 4th week, earlier the better in making plans. Rates are available now for the airlines.

E-mail me at reservations at peachtreetravel.net or 1-888-389-2723

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly

appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723

(fax) 888-563-4698

Reservations at peachtreetravel.net