[Nfb_of_georgia] Fwd: [LBPH] FW: Touchscreen Braille Writer Lets the Blind Type on a Tablet - Wired Online, October 12, 2011...

Sam Hogle hogle.sam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:39:05 UTC 2011

Normally, we hear about issues where people are not making things
accessable to the blind. So, seeing an article like this one reminds me
that there is still hope out there for people to realize that we have an
equal right to everything that the sighted have. Also, I have to admit
that seeing this is tempting me to do some shopping. lol
Sam