[Nfb_of_georgia] Save the date

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Tue Dec 24 01:54:06 UTC 2013

The National Federation of the Blind of Georgia will be hosting National Federation of the Blind of Georgia day at the state capital on February 11, 2014. The National Federation of the Blind of Georgia is the larges group of organized blind people in Georgia. Plans are under way to build on what we started last year and we need you to help us to  change what it means to be blind.
We will have speakers in the morning and we suggest  that you make appointments for the afternoon. It plans to be a informative and productive day. More info will be posted as the day get closer.

Stencil Tootle  2nd Vice-President,
Legislative Chairman.  GA, Newsline Rep
315 W. Ponce De Leon Ave.
Suite 801