[Nfb_of_georgia] phone conference

Sam Hogle hogle.sam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:15:38 UTC 2013

Hello all. A friend of mine has started hosting a phone conference for
blind Georgia residents on Friday nights. I'm putting the info below in
case anyone is interested.
Sam

Would like to take this opportunity to invite all graduates of the
Georgia Academy for the Blind, campers from Georgia Lions' Camp for the
Blind, and blind residents from the state of Georgia to attend a phone
conference. This will give individuals opportunity to catch up with old
friends and make new friends. If you are interested in coming it will be
held This Friday night January 18, at 7:00 pm. The call in number is
712.432.6499. Once you enter the line you will push 1 for the live
rooms, and then you will push 726 for the room. If you are un able to
attend the conference you can find our group on facebook by looking for:
Georgia Academy For The Blind
our you can join our e-mail list by sending a e-mail to:
Georgia-Academy-For-­The-Blind-Alumni -subscribe at yahoogrou­ps.com
Hope to see you there!