[Nfb_of_georgia] Atlanta Chapter Fall Festival

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox at nfbga.org
Tue Oct 8 02:53:32 UTC 2013

Greetings All,
Please join the Atlanta Metro Chapter of the NFB of Georgia as we celebrate Meet the Blind Month with a Fall Festival!  Come out on October 19th to Coan Park @ 1530 Woodbine Avenue, SE Atlanta, from 10-2.  There will be free food, drinks, games, prizes, and lots and lots of fun.  Enjoy one of the last warm Saturday's of the fall with your friends and family!!!  Also, we are proud to announce that we have partnered with the City of Atlanta and Coan Park to make all of this possible. See the attached flyer or call Isaiah Wilcox @ 404-291-7791 for more details.
See you there!!!!

Isaiah G. Wilcox
Treasurer, NFB of Georgia
315 W Ponce de Leon Ave