[Nfb_of_georgia] NFB Newsline Georgia training call on Tuesday, April 7 at 8 p.m.

Patrice Lewis patricelewis at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 6 22:39:15 UTC 2015

Greetings NFB Newsline team,

We need you! We hope everyone wants to be on the team! As announced at the
recent NFB of Georgia meeting of the affiliate Board of Directors on
Saturday, March 28, there will be a conference call to discuss NFB Newsline
program operations and marketing. Please bring your questions and ideas to
our first NFB Newsline Georgia training call on Tuesday, April 7 at 8 p.m.
Eastern time. We received comments from a few of you that this would be the
best evening for the call, but, for those of you who can't make it please
know that we will have additional training and Q&A calls throughout the
month. We are very excited about this project. We are excited to get to know
each and every one of our Georgia colleagues. We appreciate very much those
of you who want to learn more about the effort to bring this vital
information entertainment service to the blind and print disabled of
Georgia. We are confident that many of you will want to participate in this
team effort. We will appreciate your imagination and energy. We know it will
be fun and fulfilling. So, help Garrick and the Board of Directors spread
the word about the training and Q&A call. Everyone is welcome. Together we
will make big plans and make big things happen. Please contact us with any
of your questions. The call will be facilitated by Kevan, Garrick, and
Jessica. No question too silly. Every idea will be valued. Thanks y'all!

Please use dial in number 877-394-5901, code 1923522#.  This initial call
will not take more than an hour. Thanks y'all!

Patrice Lewis

Comunication Officer

NFB Georgia Affiliate

404-881-9721 - Phone