[Nfb_of_georgia] Georgia Bus to NFB Convention

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox at nfbga.org
Sat Apr 25 23:26:54 UTC 2015

Greetings All,
The Atlanta Metro Chapter is interested in procuring a bus to travel to and from the 2015 NFB National Convention in Orlando Florida.  The estimated price of the bus will be $125 per person.  If you are interested in riding this bus, please give me a call as soon as possible.  If we do not have enough interest we will not be able to make this happen.  I can be reached via phone, text and e-mail at 404-291-7791 or isaiahgwilcox at gmail.com.  I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Isaiah Wilcox
NFB of Atlanta President.