[Nfb_of_georgia] Fwd: [Nfbnet-master-list] listen to the 2015 NFB convention sessions

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Mon Aug 3 01:29:38 UTC 2015

Stancil Tootle  1st  Vice-President,
Legislative Chairman.
National Federation of the Blind
1901 Montreal Rd. Suite 102 Tucker, GA 30082
Office: (404) 371-1000 ext. 39
Fax: (404) 371-1002
Cell: (229) 254-6630
Email:stootle at nfbga.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marci Carpenter via nfbwatlk via Nfbnet-master-list <nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: August 2, 2015 at 11:31:02 AM EDT
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-master-list] listen to the 2015 NFB convention sessions

Whether you missed the 2015 NFB national convention or you were there and just want to relive the excitement you can now listen to the 75th anniversary convention online. Below is a link to the NFB Convention Highlights page. It contains all convention sessions; including the Rhythm of the Movement segment with lots of new NFB songs played by a full band, and President Riccobono's outstanding banquet speech "The Federation at Seventy-Five: The Determination of Value and the Reflection of Hope".
https://nfb.org/national-convention-highlights <https://nfb.org/national-convention-highlights>

Enjoy! Marci